Thursday, September 29, 2005

Primarily at Ends with a Doubletake.

[Music: John Vanderslice]


A Silver Bird Slanders Me.

My fundamentalist basic foundation has to be watching but accepting lies, slander, confusion, beliefs with patience steady until friction by confrontation, not competition to persuade. When converted into irrefutable no contrary evidence can be given because everything comes with an intention now we're so smart.

Reminds me of an old sci-fi movie I saw on TV when I was nine. This guy flies the fastest plane ever and in doing so he breaks through the time barrier. When he lands the entire world is frozen in the moment he broke the barrier. He travels around seeing people in all these circumstances for example about to be hit by a bus, he has to choose what to do about it all. Slipping around between the plates of need and desperation like that supersonic pilot, obviously.

--



Bringing harpoons to graveyards?

--

Father Sky and His Recumbent Tactics.

A glass tower offshore reflected white light through my bedroom window in the captain's cabin of my grandfather's boat, Saw of the Sea, splitting a looming wraith named Xeri (I think), whom I owed a bussel of skullflowers, in two without an effort. I bolted up and my head struck 11 o'clock reversal of dawn hour, setting off a witch brigade in which my sister strongly despised me for until I had the chance to save her life (which is a ways off from this point). That singular bus of space origin that resembled a tortoise with spikes protruding from its shell levitated downwards adjacent to the seavessel and landed on a group of jellyfish, that screamed like young, stillborn mandrakes and made my ears ring like church bells were inside my head. They wanted my sister (this was before the Klassening process and the temporary loss of her abilities).

A storm began to brew and the Visitors from the tortoise ship broke holes in the side of Saw of the Sea, to which a notice was posted on main mast to "Run from someone who have not seen before", which only resulted in more deaths. My lance with the cloth Loracill had swen for me of her own golden fabric tied to it seemed to fall out of a cloud; it was random and cold like new rain. The Visitors were easy enough to kill, with the spirit of the sky running through me I almost felt like I was flying the whole time. Pretty soon I was swarmed, and that's why I got stabbed. I do not remember much afterwards, except for the fact that my sister casted Dissentia on the tortoise ship and sunk it, which caused a tsunami and sucked up all the remainding Visitors.

My wound was healed by Polwe, the lead rider in Aersynth who assisted me in becomming one with the sky. He told me my cloud (who I had not yet named) saved me from drowning. I never found out what happened to my sister. Later on in Idiorave, Kytu said he had seen her tossing boulders into the air and blowing them up with a type of magenta magic he nor his brothers had ever seen before.

I am sure that was her, because she is the best witch I have ever seen. I at least owe her that recognition.

1 comment:

DS Irvin said...

I honestly enjoy the other worldliness of this post in the second section. The last part is abstract and I feel like I should go dig up my Doors collection.

The first part is cool and gets me thinking about politics and society. I spent the entire day talking with my co-workers about the nature of our society, especially its ability to remain apathetic to the events of the world...