Friday, December 23, 2005

Mother's Oral Crowning (Whilst I Sleep).

[Music: Vashti Bunyan]


Gum-Tab-Beat.

[earlier]

catatoniccatharsis : I thought you died.
catatoniccatharsis : In a severe hairstyling accident.
tequilaoverdose : combs are a bitch man
catatoniccatharsis : Nah son, the curling iron did you in.
catatoniccatharsis : This I heard from many.
tequilaoverdose : when did i grow hair?
catatoniccatharsis : November.
tequilaoverdose : did it look good?
catatoniccatharsis : Shit, I didn't see it. I heard it all through the vine of the fruits that make wine.
tequilaoverdose : hmmm
tequilaoverdose : i heart rumors
catatoniccatharsis : 62 initiated it.
catatoniccatharsis : From beyond the ashes.
tequilaoverdose : she died?
tequilaoverdose : what the hell have i been missing?
tequilaoverdose : is uni finally a man yet?
tequilaoverdose : or woman?
catatoniccatharsis : I haven't seen trace of 62 in months. Uni is still blatantly asexual, and still foils all my schemes with eerie smiles.
tequilaoverdose : you would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for that meddling queer
catatoniccatharsis : My mask is off.
tequilaoverdose : 62 is full time babbler now
catatoniccatharsis: She's also your mom by cybering.
tequilaoverdose : fuck you
catatoniccatharsis : I haven't seen boardlight in quite some time.
catatoniccatharsis : Been busy.
tequilaoverdose : ive noticed
catatoniccatharsis : I have three jobs.
tequilaoverdose : O__O
catatoniccatharsis : I know.
catatoniccatharsis : BREAKING NEWS:
catatoniccatharsis : BECCA'S COOCH SMELLS LIKE BLACK MR.SKETCH MARKERS.
catatoniccatharsis : That's been all I've been able to gather.
tequilaoverdose has signed out. (12/23/2005 12:14 AM)

--

More Stylus stuff:

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=2060 (Syriana review.)

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=2045 (Top 50 Albums of 2005, you can locate my personal Top 20 at the bottom; writers are in alphabetical order.)

--

Ex-Mass in two days. Relatives coming today. Leaving house for hours at a time. They smell.

--

Masta Plan Countdown = four days.

Tahoe will purge all of us.

No comments: